Suzanne from Texas
Blog Address: scrappinthedetails.typepad.com
• How long have you been scrapping? What drew you to scrapbooking/paper crafting/card making? I have been scrapping for nine years. Once I became a Mom, I wanted to find a creative way to document my family’s lives. I walked into a scrapbook store for an album, and fell in love with the possibilities!
• What inspires you? When do you like to scrapbook? I am inspired by my photos and the story I want to tell, the seasons,and my best friend! Sometimes, it could be just be a new paper line! I enjoy scrapbooking after my children are in bed. I love scrapbooking late at night, when it is peaceful and quiet.
• Describe your style in 3 words/short phrases. Trendy. Clean lines. Small details.
• Favorite Pebbles product/collection? Pebbles Chips and Skipping Along Collection
• Favorite sweet treat? That is easy, Hot Tamales!
• Favorite place to travel or where would you like to travel? There is no place like home!
• Were you named after anyone? Yes, my Uncle played a role in naming me. I was named after my great-grandmother.