We’ve enjoyed sharing a back-to-basics approach to papercrafting and scrapbooking using our new school-friendly mini collection.
Today, you’ve simply got to check out this super-simple card made for teacher. The bright primary colors just shout cheerful and it would be such a fun edition to any teacher gift.
Back-to-School Teacher Card
I know that most of you could make this card blindfolded, with one hand tied behind your back. Writing out the process can sometimes make projects a bit more easy to complete. So here it is…directions for making a back to school card in five simple steps!
- Take a piece of red cardstock cut to 4.25″ x 5.5.” Score and fold in half.
- Adhere a piece of white cardstock to the front of the card.
- Add five tags across the middle of the white cardstock base.
- Punch a piece of blue cardstock and adhere across the top of the flags.
- Add a dimensional dot to the back of the regular sticker for added texture, center and tack down.