We’ve been keeping it a secret for the past little while, but today we’re so excited to announce our Pebbles Design Team for 2015-2016!
This group is going to make some fabulous projects and really inspire you – we’re sure of it! We have the full crew from this past year returning minus the wonderful Mendi Yoshikawa, who we will miss dearly. We wish her the best on her new crafting adventures! And we’re excited to welcome a new member to the Pebbles family, Amy Cowley!
We know that you’re already familiar with most of the team, but we thought we’d introduce you to our newcomer and tell you a little about her.
- I grew up in a very small town in central Utah, where I learned to love crafting and sewing. I never thought I’d be a “city girl,” but I am raising my family in Salt Lake City, UT.
- While in high school, I worked for my dad’s excavating company. I can operate several pieces of heavy machinery, including a backhoe and loader. I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty and I attribute my love of wood crafts and DIY to this experience.
- I spent a lot of time scrapbooking my kids early years and developed a real eye for working with patterns and building upon basics.
- My hair is naturally curly. I have a love/hate relationship with it and I am always looking for new beauty and styling products to try.
- I live in a land-locked state, but I am a certified scuba diver. My husband and I are always on the lookout for an opportunity to vacation on a warm, sunny beach.
We can’t wait to see what these ladies whip up this year and hope you get to fall in love with them just as much as we have!