Hi Pebbles Friends!
Amanda here, and boy-oh-boy do I love it when Jen Hadfield releases a new collection! And the gorgeous new My Bright Life will make you sigh!!! SO beautiful!
Today’s creative assignment was to share something that ‘makes you happy’ – so you’ll spot quite a few happy things in my layout!
Here’s what I’m sharing with you….
Oh.my.heart! SO precious, indeed! And so many elements that ‘make me happy’ too!
Obviously, my children are my world and had to form the main feature of my project, but then you’ll also notice the ‘little things’ that make me happy! Like butterflies and hearts, twine bows, pom poms, florals, & all the pink and blue. Happy days!!!
Here’s how you can recreate this pretty page…
1. Start with 2 sheets of pattern paper Flower Rows & a heart shaped cut file. The one I used is from the Paper Issues store called Butterfly Heart Love.
2. Prepare the layout base. Trim a sheet of white cardstock to 11″ x 11″ and adhere to the reverse (blue) side of one of the Flower Rows papers.
3. Back the cut file. I use a pretty pink pattern from the 6 x 6 Paper Pad to back the butterfly.
And the other sheet of Flower Rows to back the heart with!
So pretty already!
4. Use American Crafts Double-Sided Super Sticky Red Tape to adhere pom pom trim to the heart edge.
5. Position the heart file onto the layout, and lightly trace around it with pencil. Remove the cut file, and blend Metallic Cream Chalks around the outline.
These are super fun to play with and have a really soft result! I used the light pink and blue for my layout. Once complete, adhere the backed cut file to the page.
6. Take pattern paper Tag, You’re It and cut out the ‘I Love You’ tag.
7. Embellish the heart with 2 Dimensional stickers and add an Ephemera butterfly to the center of the cut file butterfly.
8. Embellish photo with the I Love You tag (& twine), Ephemera, & a Dimensional Sticker.
9. Add a few layers of pink tissue wrap beneath the photo cluster, and attach to the layout.
10. Add a title with gold foil Thickers.
11. For finishing touches embellish with 6 x 12 Accent Stickers, Ephemera and even a Puffy Sticker.
So beautiful! THIS makes me happy!!!
Here’s a few close ups for you….
That photo cluster is just divine!
Gah! So precious!!!
Love, love, love! I hope you do too!
Thanks so much for visiting today,
MY BRIGHT LIFE SUPPLIES:
733862 Flower Rows
733892 6 x 6 Paper Pad
733861 Tag, You’re It
733883 Dimensional Stickers
733882 6 x 12 Accent Stickers
733866 Puffy Stickers
733888 Thickers Gold Foil Alphas
742007 Pebbles Metallic Cream Chalks – Precious Metals
342055 AC Sticky Thumbs Double Sided Super Sticky Red Tape