Hello crafty friends, it’s Lucile! Today I find you for a new mini album. Last week it was my cousin’s birthday, I wanted to make him an album with some pictures to offer him as a souvenir.
I made a very simple album but I love it. It’s an album that opens with an accordion effect.
To make the structure, I used a sheet of white paper. I drew three strips that I cut in the center. Then I folded my strips to create squares and folded them by alternating the folding direction.
To make the album, I used the Happy Cake Day collection. It’s perfect for birthdays! I cut squares to cover my mini album. I also created pages that unfold to add more photos.
I also had fun creating pockets to be able to slip in small words. I used a circular hole punch to cut half circles to create my pockets.
This album is very dynamic with the folding system, the pages that open and the pockets. You can add as many additional pages as you like.
Finally, I created the cover of my album. I pasted a strip of paper to hide the strips of paper. Then I decorated it with die cuts and words.
I hope this mini will please you and give you ideas for a new creation. See you soon !
– Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Pad (ac-736793)
– Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Embellishments – Tag Pad (ac-736791)
– Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Puffy Dot Stickers (ac-736786)
– Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Ephemera – Icon (ac-736784)
– Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Thickers – Phrase (ac-736783)
– Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Thickers – Alpha (ac-736782)
– Pebbles – Happy Cake Day Collection – Cardstock Stickers (ac-736781)