Hello friends, it’s Lucile! Today I find you for a new layout! I wanted to scrap a Christmas photo from last year with my mom. What’s better than Pebbles’ Merry Little Christmas collection for our Christmas creations?
First, I cut out a lot of labels that I pasted on a patterned paper from the collection. Then I sewed all along the left side with white thread. I stuck my paper on the left side of my white checkered paper.
I decided to print my photo in black and white because my page was already very colorful. I stuck it in the center of my page. Then I added “Best holiday season ever” with the phrases from the collection. I also added a Santa Claus. Above my picture, I added some die cuts from the collection.
To add volume to my page, I pasted some elements with 3D foams.
Finally, I added a tag at the top left of my page to make a reminder with the tags.
I hope you enjoyed this layout, I’ll see you soon for a new Christmas creation! See you soon.
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Ephemera with Foil Accents (ac-734146)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – 12 x 12 Paper Pad (ac-734152)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Ephemera Phrases with Foil Accents (ac-734145)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Thickers Puffy with Foil Accents (ac-734147)
– Merry Little Christmas Collection – Stickers with Foil Accents (ac-734144)